Risk Management

Claims for Damages forms must be filed with the City of Monroe at City Hall, 806 West Main Street. The City will forwards the claim to a third party administrator, who will then contact the claimant. City Staff will then presents claims to the City Council for acknowledgment at the next City Council meeting.

There are several ways to obtain a Claim for Damages form:

1. Download a Claim for Damages form (PDF)

2. Obtain one from City Hall

3. Form may be emailed or mailed to you by calling the Human Resources Department at 360-863-4523.