WHAT: Incredible FREE concerts for all to enjoy, located on the shore of Lake Tye, Monroe WA. Bring your picnic, bring your chairs, bring your blankets. Most concerts will have a beer garden set up as well as concessionaire.
• Friday, July 10, Jessica Lynne and the Cousins – Country
• Friday, July 17, Black Vinyl Allstars- Classic Rock
• Friday, July 24, The Senate- Rock
• Friday, July 31, Crème Tangerine- Beattles, Classic Rock
• Thursday, August 6, File Gumbo- Cajun Rock
• Thursday, August 13, Chance Mckinney – Country
• Thursday, August 20, Heart By Heart – Classic Rock
• Thursday, August 27, Nate Church Band – Blues, Rock
WHERE: Lake Tye, Monroe, WA., located just off of both Highway 2 and 522. Easy access with lots of parking. 14964 Fryelands Blvd. Monroe, WA 98272
WHEN: Fridays in July and Thursdays in August 2015. 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
WHY: A fabulous way for everyone who loves music, to enjoy our amazing parks and fabulous lake, while enjoying FREE performances from a variety of excellent local musicians.
HOW: FREE EVENT Just show up and have FUN! For updates please refer to our facebook page and be sure to LIKE US.
• Questions?: 360.794.5488