Dedicated COVID-19 Response and Resource Websites
The following sites are updated frequently.
- Snohomish Health District
- Snohomish County
- State of Washington
- Washington State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Snohomish Health District Frequently Asked Questions
The Snohomish Health District has updated their FAQ’s as of March 24, which can be found here (PDF).
Rumor Control: Fact or Fake
The Snohomish County Joint Information Center (JIC) has put together a Fact or Fake resource to address rumors in the community.
- Boys and Girls Club: offering reduced childcare costs and expanded scholarships. (360) 794-4775
- Cascade Community Church: providing emergency assistance and volunteers. (206) 486-2681
- Catholic Community Services: staff is working remotely and focusing on mental health and remote meetings. (425) 257-2111
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County: providing confidential services, resources and support to victims of domestic violence. (425) 252-2873
- Monroe School District: in partnership with Sky Valley Food Bank, the school district is providing food and resources to families in its service area. (360) 804-2500
- Sky Valley Food Bank: facility is closed, but volunteers are delivering food and meals directly. Drive Thru Market Wednesday, 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. (360) 794-7959
- Snohomish County PUD: encouraging customers able to do so to continue payments to avoid falling behind, while offering payment arrangements and waiver of disconnects for late payment. (425) 783-1000
- St. Vincent de Paul: offering rental and utility payment assistance. (425) 355-3504
- Take the Next Step: Community Resource Center providing help and assistance with immediate needs, connection to other resources throughout the community and county, and ongoing support and care for families and individuals. (360) 794-1022
- Volunteers of America: offering drive-up and pick-up meal service, and food bank and resource center facility is open; “send meals” service accepting applications. (360) 793-2400
- YMCA: providing emergency child care for Sky Valley area; service offered free of charge to first responders and medical staff. "Showers After Hours" program, Mondays and Thursday, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (360) 805-1879 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- The Monroe Police Department along with the County SAFE Teams and the Department of Emergency Management conducted welfare checks on the unsheltered population Thursday April 23rd. The contact team included physician, paramedic, social worker, and law enforcement.
- Food Gleanings at The Rock Church, Fridays at 4:00 p.m.
- Diapers, wipes, and formula from the grant that Catholic Community Services received from the Community Foundation of Snohomish County are available at St. Vincent De Paul. Amy Chestine will be at the Monroe Resource Center on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. to accommodate those families or agencies that need diapers, wipes, formula, etc. Families can call the assistance line at (425) 355-3504 and let the assistance line helper know they are calling about diapers, Or email Amy (email@example.com) and coordinate a time to pick-up if Tuesday doesn’t work.
- Shower at Sultan VOA 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Laundry services available at this location as well. Please call in advance for an appointment. (360) 793-2400.