Who do I call if I have an emergency?

City of Monroe maintains a 24-hour emergency response service for your convenience. If you have a water related emergency after hours, call 425-239-0189.

For non-emergencies please call City Hall at 360-794-7400.

Show All Answers

1. Is there fluoride in our water?
2. Is there lead in my drinking water?
3. Who do I call if I have an emergency?
4. Why does the City add fluoride to my drinking water?
5. Is bottled drinking water safer than tap water?
6. Why does my water taste or smell like chlorine?
7. Do I need a water treatment or water filtration device?
8. What is the normal water pressure in the City?