Do I need insurance?
The city may require you to provide commercial general liability insurance in a minimum amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence with the city named as an additional insured on the policy for the duration of the special event. If insurance is required, you will have to provide the city with a certified copy of the policy naming the city as an additional insured.

Show All Answers

1. What is a special event?
2. Why do I need to apply for a permit for my special event?
3. How do I obtain a permit for my special event?
4. How much will a Special Event Permit cost overall?
5. When do I pay the fees?
6. Do I need insurance?
7. What else should I consider as I apply for this permit?
8. What are the reasons for denying Special Events Permits?
9. What can I do if I feel my permit has been unfairly denied?