How do I license my pet?

To obtain a dog / cat license, complete the Pet License Application with proof of rabies vaccination and return it to our office by US Mail or in person, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please submit your payment with the application. There is a $15 annual fee for each altered pet (spayed / neutered) and a $30 annual fee for each unaltered pet. Our address is: Monroe Police Department 818 W. Main St. Monroe, WA 98272 Phone: 360-794-6300

Show All Answers

1. When should I call 9-1-1?
2. When should I contact the Police Department?
3. Are you hiring?
4. How do I get a copy of a police report?
5. How do I get a concealed weapons permit?
6. Where do I go for fingerprinting?
7. How do I pay for a parking or traffic ticket?
8. Where is the Monroe Municipal Court located?
9. How do I license my pet?
10. How are we doing?
11. Where can I safely dispose of medications that I no longer use or need?