At the City of Monroe, we strive to support those who are struggling, including those who are unhoused or living with addiction. We believe every person in Monroe deserves to feel safe and supported. In this section, you will find resources to assist those who:
- Are struggling to pay rent, mortgage, or utility bills.
- Are in need of help finding shelter, food, or other services.
- Want to help someone who is unhoused or learn more about ending homelessness.
- Feel unsafe because someone is aggressively panhandling or behaving erratically.
- Someone is trespassing into their home or business.
- See an unsanctioned encampment.