Pet License Application
- Pet License Application (PDF)
- The application must be submitted with proof of rabies vaccination
Concealed Pistol License Applicants
- Applications can be picked up at the Monroe Police Department
- Submit in person and show positive ID at the Monroe Police Department front desk
- Fingerprinting is required for original CPL
- Complete the entire form - do not leave any blanks
- Get additional information on Concealed Pistol Licenses here.
- Public records will be available for records inspection or copying during business hours at the police department, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., unless prior arrangements are made with the Public Records Officer.
- All requests need to be made in writing through our City Open Public Records Portal (CLICK HERE). Every effort will be made to supply the requested information, however some cases under investigation or containing non-conviction data may not be available for release.
- A response to all requests will be provided within five business days.
- A $1.50 processing fee for the first five pages may be required for copies of records to be released. Call 360-794-6300 for more information.