By signing this application, I understand and affirm that: (read each statement, and check the corresponding box)
* City of Monroe ARP awards will be distributed on a reimbursement basis. The City of
Monroe will only reimburse those costs actually incurred and only after the expense is incurred,
paid for, and a signed Request for Reimbursement form (or other form acceptable to the City) has
been submitted to the City, including copies of the invoices and payment documents.
Purchases/expenses made prior to contract execution are not eligible.
* Business/nonprofit applicants, or an identified partner, must have a Monroe Business
License or a documented 501(c)3 or (c)6 designation. Such status is required to be eligible for
receipt of ARP funds. My organization will provide proof of or obtain a City of Monroe business
license. I understand it may take 30-60 days from the date of City Council approval for a contract
to be fully executed, and that I cannot expend monies on reimbursable expenses until that time.
* Applicants may apply for multiple projects, but only one application per project.
* If awarded, funds will be used only for purposes described in this application. I understand
that any award is a one-time award which does not create an obligation or guarantee of continued
funding by the City, and the use of funds is subject to audit by the Washington State Auditor.
* If awarded, I or my organization intends to enter into a municipal services contract with the
City of Monroe, provide liability insurance and additional insured endorsement documentation as
may be required for the duration of the contract naming the City of Monroe as an additional insured
and in an amount determined by the City.
* I have attended or watched the recording of the applicant workshop, and if awarded funds, will attend the receipt workshop. Workshop information will be available at monroewa.gov/1050.
* I have reviewed, and if awarded funds, will abide by federal and City procurement policies.
Policy documents available at monroewa.gov/1050.
* Awards will be determined by the City of Monroe in its sole discretion. Applications may
be awarded for the full or a partial amount of the total requested, or declined. If not awarded the
full requested amount, applicant can decline the award; if not declined, applicant will provide
additional information of how a partial award will be expended.
* I certify that I have the legal authority of the individual or organization represented herein
to submit this request for funding on its/their behalf, and I further certify that the information
submitted is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the City of Monroe
will rely on the accuracy of the submittals and certifications made in conjunction with this
application. Any misrepresentation of inaccurate information may result in a repayment of funds.